[wplug-erie] Meeting has been rescheduled!

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:37:58 EST 2008

OK, sorry it took so long, and its such short notice, but the lady that
schedules the rooms just got into work this morning, and I hassled her until
she gave me the room. closest date was this Saturday, and it was not
available for the next few weeks after ... so I took what I could get. I
have posted this on the Google Calendar and I have sent out the usual invite
... I am sending this note out also for those who for some reason or other
do not get the G-Cal Invites.
If anyone has any questions comments or concerns, email, call or yell at me
somehow... also we have IRC, feel free to drop in, Info is on the website!

~Mike
--
~{ Who is Grace? | http://whoisgrace.com/ }~