[wplug-erie] updates!

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:37:45 EST 2008

James and I have been working hard,  we have updated the website, new look,
same great taste! We have added a forums, setup polls, and we have revived
the dead IRC channel.

With the cancellation of our recent meetings it became apparent that we
needed a way to get news and info out at near real time speeds. I am hoping
that the IRC Channel will fill this need, as well as provide a relaxed
environment for chit chat.

Currently we are in the progress of setting up monthly meetings, and there
is a poll up now on the main site, please take a moment to vote, as we will
try and use these polls to gage our future plans on. Please note that the
polls are not open to the public, you will need to register for an account
in order to vote.

Also not that the forums section of the site needs a separate account, we
did this for security reasons.

Hope you guys will stop by!
~Mike

--