[wplug-erie] Re: All About CentOS 5/FC 7

Ryan R. Schuster ryan at myerstechservices.com
Thu Jul 12 12:29:54 EDT 2007

Myers Technology Services is located at 1166 W 26th Street, Erie PA 16508.  Cranberry and 26th, one block east of Brown Avenue.  We've been in Erie for a few years now, but have just opened up our first storefront, and we’d like to get into doing weekend demonstrations or meetings.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions.  Our website is currently being updated, but it's http://www.myerstechservices.com.  Our phone number is 814-217-9525.

Ryan Schuster
MTSi

Message: 1