[wplug-erie] Well..

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:59:33 EDT 2007

Sorry for not having many updates the past few months, been a little busy,
no excuses though, just an apology!

I am working on getting a meeting up and running within the next month.

Trying to get the hardware together to do a Smoothwall/IPCop install,
explaining the differences and similarities between the two, as well as
showing off the web based front ends. If anyone wants to help me set this up
then email or call me.

Things I could use help with include:

   - Pre-Installed IPCop to showcase.
   - Hubs/Switches/Routers, need something to hook all this stuff up!
   - And laptop, it doesn't matter if its windows or *nix, the web
   interface will run on any web browser.

So again, if anyone wants to help me set this up then email or call me.

Other than that, stay tuned, there will be a meeting time posted soon, you
have been warned -_-

Mike
john.m.rice at gmail.com
(814)397-4000 (work cell - I am usually carrying this)