[wplug-erie] Invitation to Ohio LinuxFest 2006

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Sep 17 10:41:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

Is there anyone from Erie LUG going to the Ohio LinuxFest? I assure you
it's completely worth the trip!

WPLUG has a wiki for ride and room sharing. I encourage the North Western
PA community to use this resource as well:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/WPLUG_OLF_Caravan

This conference is very affordable because the registration is free. That
gets you into all of the talks, expo area, and the after-party.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher