[wplug-erie] Erie LUG Meeting

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:34:43 EDT 2006

Sorry for the Google Calander email ... it didn't quite look as good as I
hoped it would. I have recived a few emails regarding the time and place of
Sundays meeting ... all the info was in the G-calander invite but
unfortionatly it looked like crap and was very hard to read. So, here is the
msg in a more readable fashion. I hope this answers all your questions and
as always, if you have any questions, comments and or concernse then please
email me.

Mike

You're invited to become a part of something BIGGER, something more than the
mundane world your apart of today, you're invited to Erie LUG!

Meeting place:
Panera Bread off of
I-90<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=panera+bread&near=Erie+PA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.371289,59.941406&latlng=42129167,-80085278,9269455646359529914>
<--
Click for link
1935 Keystone Dr
Erie, PA 16509

Date/Time:
Sun. June 11th 1pm-2pm'ish
Head North off of I-90 on Peach St. Panera bread is behind Taco bell.

You're invited to a meet and greet. Linux Users of Erie and surrounding
area's are welcome to join us at Panera Bread to share your experience with
Linux , socialize with other people interested in Linux, and to, hopefully,
help to re-establish a Linux Users Group in the Erie area.

Topics of discussion so far are:
Just a Meet and Greet of *nix Users in the erea.
A standard time/place to hold meetings.
Any input is more than welcome.

Bring a friend, if they are not a Linux User? come anyway, learn something
new, and best of all meet new people!