[wplug-erie] [Invitation] Erie LUG @ Sun, Jun 11 1pm - 2pm (1 hr)

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:32:34 EDT 2006

wplug-erie at wplug.org, you are invited to

  Title: Erie LUG
  Time: Sun, Jun 11 1pm - 2pm (1 hr) (Eastern Standard Time)
  Where: Penara Bread off of I-90 (google map link below)

Meeting place: Penara Bread off of I-90

Google Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&sll=42.129167,-80.085278&sspn=0.225084,0.368729&q=panera+bread&near=1935+Keystone+Dr,+Erie,+PA&latlng=42056464,-80086919,9269455646359529914

Date/Time: Sun, Jun 11 1pm - 2pm

Head North on Peach off of I-90, it's behind Taco Bell.

You’re invited to a meet and greet. Linux Users of Erie and surrounding area’s are welcome to join us at Panara Bread to share your experience with Linux , socialize with other people interested in Linux, and to, hopefully, help to re-establish a Linux Users Group in the Erie area.

Bring a friend, not a Linux User? come anyway, learn something new, and best of all meet new people!

You can view this event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bTgzcmczcmk0cW03cmpubWVuNWVsZjZsZW8gd3BsdWctZXJpZUB3cGx1Zy5vcmc&tok=MjEjam9obi5tLnJpY2VAZ21haWwuY29tMTFiMzU4MWZhNDdkZjkwNDJjMDM3ZDA0Yjg4NTllZGNlNzQ1MzMxMg&ctz=America%2FNew_York&lcl=en_US

Sign up for Google Calendar at http://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=bTgzcmczcmk0cW03cmpubWVuNWVsZjZsZW8gd3BsdWctZXJpZUB3cGx1Zy5vcmc&tok=MjEjam9obi5tLnJpY2VAZ21haWwuY29tMTFiMzU4MWZhNDdkZjkwNDJjMDM3ZDA0Yjg4NTllZGNlNzQ1MzMxMg