[wplug-erie] install fest

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 21:45:18 EDT 2006

Sup Yall.

Just a few notes about upcoming events.

Looks like I may be going out of town either the first or second week in
July for some training in Chicago =( so as far as the install fest is
concerned it's up in the air right now for me ... thinking of having
everyone meet at the library and do a carpool from there, however, as I will
probably not be going, yall can meet wherever yall want.

Next meeting is scheduled for 19 Aug. Place and time TBD.
Still working on the website.

Other than that, that's it, questions, comments, or concerns, email me.

Mike