[wplug-erie] (no subject)

Ryan R. Schuster ryan at myerstechservices.com
Mon Jun 12 16:58:26 EDT 2006

In consideration for the Installfest on July 8th.  I'm located in
Edinboro.  I want to go to the Installfest, but my car is on the fritz,
and I'm not 100% positive that I want to take my car that far.  Anyone
else interested in going that has a 5 or 6 seater?  Also I realize that
I'm the one on the outskirts, and although I'd love to meet at the
edinboro walmart, but I realize that may not work for all of you.  Where
would you guys consider a more centralized location to meet?  I'm going
to verify driving time and all the jazz and figure out a time to meet
by.

Anyone who needs to get ahold of me for any reason related to this, I
can be reached at ryan at myerscomputer.net.  Please include a subject of
Erie WPLUG so that you don't get deleted.

Thanks,

Ryan Schuster

Myers Technology Services, Inc.