[wplug-erie] [Reminder] Erie LUG @ Sun, Jun 11 1pm - 2pm (1 hr)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sat Jun 10 20:24:21 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm very excited about tomorrow's meeting. I hope you are too!

Just in case there was any confusion, the meeting starts at 1pm.
It was previously posted on the webpage (http://erie.wplug.org) as
2pm. This is most likely just my typo. I'm sure we'll all still be
around at 2pm so if someone shows up then they can still contribute.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn