[wplug-erie] re: installfest 7/8/06

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:18:05 EDT 2006

Whoopss, I got a few things mixed up. I had seen the August 19th
meeting time. I wasn't assuming that that was an installfest.

Your organizational meeting on Aug. 19, though. Mind if I came to see
ErieLUG get off the ground again? (I'm the secretary for WPLUG, by the
way.) I'm offering to help, mostly out of wanting to see it happen,
but partly because I was delinquent in coming to the WPLUG installfest
last Saturday, and I want to make up for missing most of it.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>