[wplug-erie] Next Meeting: 19th Aug 06 @ 3pm - Tim Hortons

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:44:52 EDT 2006

Sorry for so few emails. Life is busy, wife is ready to pop any day now and
soon the world shall be graced by J.M. Jr. =-)

Well, I haven't heard anything from Bill within the last week or so, so I'm
proposing on the 19th that we have the meeting at Tim Horton's, across from
The Penera Bread and Taco Bell on Peach St. near I-90. Link to
Directions<http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&f=l&q=Tim+Hortons&near=Erie,+PA&ie=UTF8&cid=42129167,-80085278,2502774077418392869&li=lmd&z=14&t=m>.
Start time is around 3pm. As I have not heard from  Bill yet as a backup I
guess we could talk about Linux Firewall Distributions. I am using a
SmoothWall at home, and used one at work for some time, so I would be happy
to discuss this, although I will not have anything for "show-and-tell".

At any rate, time and place has been announced, if anyone has any questions,
comments, or concerns please feel free to E-mail me.

Mike