[wplug-erie] What do you use Linux for?

Bruce Arkwright Jr. a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Wed Jun 8 10:14:43 EDT 2005

Diddo to Rob Morehouse, I use Linux vie expensive Mac & Fink, it is not the prettiest setup but I get to use gimp,
OO, and what not. You can not open a ppt in Appleworks but you can with OO. I can not wait for OO2, hope they
get it done soon. I need to get a laptop with nothing but Linux soooooon.

Have you hear the craziest news M$ wants to use powerPC and Mac is dumping it and going with Intel, crazy
man.