[wplug-erie] Repository storage (CVS, Subversion)

Grey grey at net.arrivetech.com
Tue Jun 7 12:28:12 EDT 2005

To the List...

Here I am thinking that the list is quiet, but then I'm not posting, and
thinking that someone else will post, which could be what everyone else
is thinking.... so, perhaps I should break this cycle ;-)

I'm currently thinking about testing the Subversion repository system to
see if it can cope with my needs, but I've been CVS for a number of
years. Has anyone else used both and decided to stick to one or the
other, or perhaps using both depending on the nature of the files in
question.

My other thought is on backups, and how best to prevent the main
repository from being lost.

-Grey