[wplug-erie] ErieLUG Meeting Change

erielug at bekit.net erielug at bekit.net
Thu Jan 6 11:40:02 EST 2005

Sorry folks, but there is a flaw in the orignal meeting plan. It turns
out that the cafe that I hand planned on has decided to close on
Sunday's for the month of January. Instead, I am suggesting that we
fall back to the original suggestion of the Cracker Barrel (that seemed
to be the general consensus). Please post to the forum
(http://forums.erielug.org/viewtopic.php?t=15) if you plan to make it.
If we aren't expecting many, then there is no need to reserve a bunch
of space for it.

Also, if there is some reason why this weekend doesn't work, please let
me know that too - if we are better off holding off the meeting for a
week to enable more people to come, that works - if not, we'll stick
for the same day and time and move the location to the Cracker Barrel.
Now I just need to figure out where that is! :)

-Brint
http://bekit.net

ErieLUG
http://erielug.org