[wplug-erie] Logging on

Bruce Arkwright Jr. a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Thu Apr 7 01:44:35 EDT 2005

Ok Chris, I think I got it straight now.
The link to your site from the Erielug.org site should explain that more clearly it is taking one off the site to someones else that is not theirs. I was not clear there was more then one site involved, all this could have been under one server run by one mantainer/superuser and no one would have been the wiser.