[wplug-erie] Logging on

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Apr 6 14:50:59 EDT 2005

Hello,

Bruce, you are indeed subscribed to wplug-erie at wplug.org
I'm a little confused as to where you are having trouble so I will review
all of the Erie lug communication channels.

Erielug's website used to be http://erie.wplug.org but it has since
moved to http://erielug.org

Brint may be the only one who can create a new post to http://erielug.org
yet anyone can reply. If you feel you need new posting rights, it would be
best to contact him directly. I assume he can be reached
via this address... wplug at bekit.net

The erielug website has a forums section for various discussions. Anyone
can register for an account for that.
http://forums.erielug.org/profile.php?mode=register

Thanks,
Beth Lynn