[wplug-erie] Another Bug

Bruce Arkwright Jr. a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Wed Apr 6 13:58:31 EDT 2005

Another bug up my plug is that Erie is over saturated with are all these idototic colleges and two year program schools (teaching more people than there are jobs, Erie needs to limit amount of programs, a waste of time and money if you can not find a job) are all teaching webdesign and IT with M$ certifed but not one teaching Linux Certification. You would have a better chance (cause less people know it) and higher paid position for a Linux position. Not in Erie because they all are cheap. Cheap but they use M$ - I don't get that.