[wplug-erie] Logging on

Chris Teodorski chris.teodorski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:36:56 EDT 2005

Bruce,

What do you mean you can't log on to the wplug site? What URL, etc?

Also -- I think it would be great to see the school board embrace an Open
Source / Free solution. However (I'm thinking like a school board member
now), do they have the resources to support it, what would it cost to train
their staff, can the be assured support from a vendor, etc? These are all
things that would need to be spelled out -- perhaps a better approach would
be for the community to approach a single board member and attempt to get
their buy in. Let them run with it as "their" idea.....