[wplug-erie] WHATS UP

Bruce Arkwright Jr. a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Wed Apr 6 02:49:18 EDT 2005

How come I can not log on the wplug site?

Is there anyone out there willing to attend a School Council Meeting and ask nicely, screw that - F-----g Demand the schools use LINUX on the computers, They keep crying about cost and the idiots are raising the taxes again after they doubled mine last time. I have writen several letters to the board members, but can not make it to the meetings.

Linux Shall Inherit the Earth.