[wplug-erie] tap-tap-tap is this thing on?

Keith Walters kwalters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:54:01 EST 2005

Well it wasn't too eventful. There were 4 people who showed and I
apologize for not remember most of the names. But Brent was there and
there was a guy from Meadville who showed up to say hi but couldn't
stay. There was another person who was with his wife and child but I
can't remember their names. And I was the last person there.

It was a social meet and great type of event and we threw a couple of
ideas on how to attract members which included targeting the
Mercyhurst crowd, and the Behrend crowd. Another suggestion was to
establish locations in various parts of Erie and rotate them around as
meeting spots. Something like that would be useful for attracting
people from various parts of the area who wouldn't know about the
event otherwise.

-Keith