[wplug-erie] Moving on

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at mahoningcountyoh.gov
Thu Sep 2 15:27:30 EDT 2004

Hello All,

This was discussed at the meeting this Saturday, but I wanted to put it
out on the list.

If everything goes as planned, I will be returning to Pittsburgh in the
next few months.  This will make me being at the helm of ErieLUG
difficult, if not just plain impossible.

I am hoping that someone will step forward to offer to take the helm and
guide ErieLUG into the future.  I have enjoyed the opporunity working
with all of you these last few months to get this organization off the
ground.  My commitment to the survival of this LUG is sincere and
serious -- I will assist in anyway that I can going forward.

If the general opinion is that we need to have a planning meeting to
assist in a smooth transition aside from our normal General Users
Meeting then I would like to get that on the calendar as soon as
possible.

Chris

Chris Teodorski
Mahoning County Ohio
cteodorski at mahoningcountyoh.gov

Notice: Unless you are named "Arnold P. Fasnock", you may read only the
"odd numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender
10 USD for each even numbered word you have read.