[wplug-erie] Welcome all!

Just Bill justbill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 22:59:50 EDT 2004

I wrote this in the new forums as well.  I would like to thank Brint
for that.  Thank y ou.

Hello everybody,

I have finally got back to paying attention to ErieLUG. I have been
busy with work and other matters. (Mostly summer family style stuff).
For those who don't remember me, I was Chris' sergeant at arms guy. I
really enjoy seeing someone take this much effort for the Erie LUG.

As for a meeting place, I'm still one who leans towards library for
one reason: location, location, location. While the facilities at
Mercyhurst are nice, its harder to get to for out of towners. Also,
after reading Lukasz response, all busses go to the library. There are
some of us, myself included who are more than willing to give rides.
When it comes to install fests, the Erie Library is just not an
option. That's when full facilities come in real handy. I would
suggest what Beth Lynn said. Rotate the meeting sites. Keep other
sites open. I remember someone at some point who was interested in the
group who was from the Meadville Library, could we possibly meet there
for people who come from the south.

In the end, I just don't think we should lock into one site. From my
understanding, it's hard for some people to get one site, better yet
multiple offers.

Just Bill
www.justbill.org