[wplug-erie] Re: ryan

Ryan Schuster schumanusa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 23:15:10 EDT 2004

I do want to thank you all for your generosity..  I do
want to clarify though that what I was meaning was
this:  I used to live and go to school in pittsburgh,
and I had to travel halfway accross pittsburgh on a
bus.  I'm back in erie now, along with having my own
car.  but I remember what it was like when I had to
carry even my laptop and all accessories accross
pittsburgh to get to the installfests, let alone when
I had a friend come with me so I could take a computer
and monitor from the north side to beyond squirrell
hill by way of downtown...  pittsburghers will know
what I'm talking about.  I luckily not in that
situation any more, but I wanted to make sure that
point was addressed if it came up...  Sorry for the
confusion.  It is nice to know that we have people in
this group that are willing to do so much for
eachother though.