[wplug-erie] ErieLUG Resurrection

Steve jek at aikon29.net
Tue Oct 12 01:17:48 EDT 2004

erielug at bekit.net wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>I recently stumbled upon the ErieLUG site. I was sad to see that
>activity had faded in the recent months before I had a chance to
>participate. After seeing Chris' email about his relocation and need to
>release control of the ErieLUG, I decided to contact him for more
>information. After talking with Chris and Beth Lynn of WPLUG, I have
>decided to take Chris' place as the chair of ErieLUG and attempt to
>revive it.

I'm another less vocal member.  It's good to see there is still some
life left in this LUG

 In responce to #2, I believe this mailing list and an IRC channel would
probably work the best.  I find forums to be a hassle.

I'm really looking forward to attending the meetings.  (possibly even
setting up a presentation as well)