[wplug-erie] meetings... installfests...

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Oct 10 22:17:34 EDT 2004

Hello,

It may be easier if someone could give Ryan a ride.

When an installfest is scheduled, it is perfectly reasonable for Ryan or
anyone else to send a plea out to the list saying...
"
I need a ride
I want to bring with me (inventory of hardware)
I live in (insert neighborhood or town name here)
Please contact me (at this address or phone #)
"

I would offer to give Ryan a ride but I live in Pittsburgh

thanks,
Beth Lynn