[wplug-erie] I vote Mercyhurst on a weekend!

Robert Alan Morehouse III rmoreh59 at mercyhurst.edu
Sat Oct 9 19:56:02 EDT 2004

like Lukasz said we would love to hold the meetings here at Mercyhurst.
We have plenty of large classrooms with good Internet connections,
projectors and some computers, this is where we had the last install
fest.  I must admit, I have an agenda other than wanting to use the
great free facilities here (I'm lazy). The library worked great last
time too though.  If we go to a bar, do an age count (Lukasz is at least
21 and I am 22 in my case as of Monday :)) or select the bar carefully.

I would prefer weekend meetings, anytime after 10am to reduce the chance
of sleep or alcohol getting getting in the way.

On the topic of IRC networks, I would also like to see one, being an
occasional chat junkie myself, though I usually contact people via
gaimon aim (screen-name bestadvocate).

Forums sound like a good idea (i like phorum), but no hurry, email's
working great if were getting this many people in the traffic.

As for the topic for the first meeting, a general nerd fest sounds
great.
	:]
	Rob Morehouse

---