[wplug-erie] ErieLUG Resurrection

Roger Griffiths rgriffiths at mercyhurst.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:45:00 EDT 2004

Hello Brint (and everyone else)

I am brand new to Erie (by way of Montana) but would be interested in
seeing the Erie LUG active again. I work at Mercyhurst College and have
spoken to several student about this idea (one of them helped organize
the install fest a year ago). I believe Mercyhurst is open to have this
sort of meeting on campus (beer is not as good as at Molly Brannagin's -
or even allowed come to think about it).

I am a math type, but have been using and administering unix/linux
systems for more than six years, but I am definitely more of a user than
a developer.

I am currently swamped in my new position, so I am not sure what I can
contribute in the short term, but would love to be involved.

Thanks for getting this going,

roger

Roger Griffiths