[wplug-erie] ErieLUG Resurrection

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Oct 7 13:55:45 EDT 2004

> take a moment and post back a little "hello" to let me know.

<size=1)hello</size>

I'm a fair haul to Erie (live on the tip of Westmoreland county), but
have been up once to admire the Erie Frogs(tm) and chat a bit about
emacs.  I'd be glad to return and talk about other stuff if you're
interested.  It was a fun road-trip.  My fee is a mexican dinner :-)
[no good mexican places near me, alas]

> I am also looking into some
> sort of IRC channel, but that will depend on your reaction to this
> idea.

Everyone's welcome to #wplug on irc.freenode.net.  Having an #erielug
on the same network would be cool.  I'd imagine some overlap between
the two groups.

> Stay tuned - there's plenty more to come. :)

Woo hoo!

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "If you look at all of the products of Gen X, they really only have
   one thing in common: a deep loathing for the establishment gently
   wrapped in sardonic wit."
    -- redtoade