[wplug-erie] Plaintext passwords sent in monthly bounces

Cliff Friedel cfriedel at alltel.net
Sat May 1 10:19:15 EDT 2004

Bill,

This is Cliff Friedel.  I met you at a client's site a little while ago
and started lurking on the list.  Not sure if you are the guy I should
tell this to, but wanted to let you know that the monthly reminder is
sending out our unencrypted passwords via email.  Could you please not
do this (as it isn't secure and I occasionally have others read my
mail).

Thanks.  Hope to come to a meeting soon.

Cliff Friedel

---