[wplug-erie] Easter weekend invite

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 30 11:40:50 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I'm just so happy to see that everything is coming along great.

Personally I live an work in Pittsburgh but I travel quite a bit to Erie.
I plan to be in attendance at your first Installfest to help out.

I had so much fun hanging out with you folks in December, perhaps we could
do lunch again? Mind you, I'm not proposing an official meeting of any
sort. I'm just looking for fun Linux geeks to hang out with for a bit.
If you want to kick around planning ideas, that's cool too.

I'd like to do lunch April 10. That's the Saturday before Easter.
We could go to the Crackerbarrel again or meet elsewhere. Perhaps at
Panera Bread?

Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll do lunch.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn