[wplug-erie] Reminder of approaching meeting

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Thu Mar 18 13:25:23 EST 2004

Just a reminder that we are just over a week away from our first general
users meeting.

To those who are presenting:

I anticipate the order will go a little like this: General introductions,
Live CD's, Distros, Software.

Bill, if you speak to the library please be sure that they have the
projector for us, we'll need it for the presentations.

Also, if all the presenters could send me a short bio, name, occupation, etc
just so that I can have a slide with some brief information about the
presenters.

Thanks,

Chris