[wplug-erie] E-mail sent

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Mar 7 20:57:04 EST 2004

Hi.

Someone at the WPLUG meeting yesterday mentioned that
Pitt Titusville is only 30 minutes away from Erie so
you guys should notify those folks too.
http://www.upt.pitt.edu/upt_faculty/index.html#Department%20Name

Since Meadville isn't too far either, let the folks at
Allegheny College know what you're up to.
http://www.alleg.edu/academics/compsci/faculty.php

If anybody else comes to mind, please let us all know so that
everyone in the area will know that there's a LUG in North
Western PA. Remember that there were previous LUG attempts that
very few people knew about. Getting the word out is a key to
success.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn