[wplug-erie] Flyers

Brad Hoover b_hoovs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 20:13:14 EST 2004

Hello,

I was looking at the archives of the list and noticed
that there was a discussion of making/posting flyers
and such at the local colleges. I am a student at
Mercyhurst, and know from past experience, that the
administration has no problems with outside groups
posting flyers on message boards around campus as long
as there is student or faculty involvement in the
group.  I'm planning on coming down to the meeting and
I am a student -- so it should not be a problem.  If
there is a flyer that has been developed I would be
happy to print out a bunch and post them.  If not I
can make one if need be.

Regards, Brad