[wplug-erie] FW: Erie PA show

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Mon Mar 1 08:44:17 EST 2004

Market Pro Shows apparently no longer comes to Erie.  Can anyone find out
who is running the computer shows in Erie now?

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Service [mailto:customerservice at marketproshows.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 4:44 PM
To: 'Teodorski, Chris'
Subject: RE: Erie PA show

We no longer come Erie.  Sorry

God Bless America
Victoria L. Crutchfield
Exhibit Relations Manager
5870 Hubbard Drive
Rockville, Maryland 20852
301.984.0880 x 1014
301.230.5605

-----Original Message-----
From:	Teodorski, Chris [SMTP:cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org]
Sent:	Monday, January 26, 2004 10:48 AM
To:	'customerservice at marketproshows.com'
Subject:	Erie PA show

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.

I am working on establishing a local Linux Users Group (LUG) in Erie, PA and
in discussing with our sister LUG in Pittsburgh I understand that in the
past you have given them X number of passes to the show and a free booth.
Is this the case for any of the shows?   Would we be able to get table space
in Erie to promote our User Group?   We were thinking about giving out
copies of Free Software, like Linux Distributions or Open Office.  Also, is
there another show scheduled within the next 6 months for the Erie, PA?

Thanks so much for your time,

Chris Teodorski