[wplug-erie] Next meeting

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Sun Jun 13 14:22:37 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I think that it will be no problem to meet at Mercyhurst College. There are
some classes/conferences going on in the summer but it should be no problem
for me reserve a room, similar to what we had before. I live on campus so
it's fairly simple for me to make those arrangements any time necessary.

It would be great to do the following:

1. Update the Erie LUG web site: http://erie.wplug.org/ with proposed
speakers and titles of presentations.
I would be willing to keep the web site current if I received the web site
FTP access information.

2. We might be able to obtain some merchandise from Linux related vendors.
It would be nice to have a couple official boxes of Redhat's Enterprise ES
3.0, couple boxes of Mysql 4.0, Mozilla etc. Ultimately we would be making
publicity for those products. Since many excellent open source vendors have
now "boxed" versions of their software that might be an excellent way to
popularize the software among the community as well as attract new members
by offering some free merchandise.

Regards,

Lukasz Karapuda