[wplug-erie] Re: Question for the LUG regarding Saturday June 5

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Sat Jun 5 21:41:46 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I have been travelling from Poland to Erie, PA last 2 days. Today i moved
into a new appartment. So I was completely unavailable throughout last
couple days and unable to even respond to the e-mails about the saturday
meeting.

I am available during the entire summer (unless I will have to travel
somewhere for the job). I am also willing to present on the next meeting.
Topics can be: php, mysql, web development, apache.

Regards,

--
Lukasz Karapuda
VP Application Development