[wplug-erie] Meeting Locations

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 4 02:23:49 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Do you have any firm plans for where your future meetings will be located? The library is a nice spot, and easy to find from most everywhere. Mercyhurst was a nice enough place, and you could schedule more flexible hours if you had to, it seems. Is the Albion Fire Hall still available? I'm just curious.

On a side note, what's been the biggest concern among you or people you've met when it comes to Linux? Just fishing for potential topics.

BTW, I'm sorry about my silence these last few weeks. In a way, I haven't recovered from my personal meltdown at the InstallFest.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org