[wplug-erie] Re: wplug-erie Digest, Vol 5, Issue 9

dak ze dackze at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 13:12:12 EDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:37:26 -0400,
<wplug-erie-request at wplug.org> wrote:

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:08:08 -0400
From: "Teodorski, Chris"
<cteodorski at mahoningcountyoh.gov>
Subject: [wplug-erie] Topic for August Meeting
To: <wplug-erie at wplug.org>

Okay, Mark from WPLUG has graciously offered to talk
for us on Aug 28th.
He has offered to talk on one of the following topics:

* the OpenACS Web toolkit
* emacs, your swiss army kitchen sink
* debugging with gdb (this is a longer talk)
* cheesy backups with rsync (actually doing this July
17rd)

We need to make a decision soon on our choice of
topics.  I want to get
heavy advertising for this, so we need plenty of time.
 If no one picks,
I'm going to tell him to talk on emacs, because I want
to learn more
about emacs.

Chris

I'm with Chris, I would like to learn more about
emacs.

Dave