[wplug-erie] July Meeting

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Thu Jul 15 09:23:55 EDT 2004

Chris,

I'll be around in September. Do you think that one meeting could host at
least 2 talks, or is that to much in your opinion?

I see that right now there was 1 talk per meeting scheduled. Considering the
fact that the meetings are 3 hours long, 2 talks should fit in one meeting.

Let me know what you think,

Lukasz