[wplug-erie] July Meeting

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Fri Jul 2 23:28:42 EDT 2004

Guys,

I am planning on attending the meeting, unless sth unexpected happens. Is
anybody still interested in a talk concerning one of the topics:

- review of significant features of PHP4/ PHP5 as well as commonly used PHP
4 extensions,
- review of MySQL 4.x features, as well as preview of current development of
version 5.x,
- managing of large scale web development projects - recipes for a
successful web development lifecycle.

These are probably the topics that I would be qualified to talk about if
interest is present.

Regards,

--
Lukasz Karapuda