[wplug-erie] July Meeting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Jul 2 16:33:25 EDT 2004

"Teodorski, Chris" <cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org> wrote:
> Bill Moran:  Do you have a talk planned?

Yes.  I was planning to turn your LUG meeting into testbed for a seminar I'm
hoping to put together ;)

The topic will be newbie oriented: "How to migrate to Linux"

However, I'm going to be covering an approach I hope will be interesting for
experienced users who are hoping to migrate their friends and co-workers as
well, so I'm hoping the talk will informative and interesting to both
newbies and 133t users.

> Everyone else:  Once we get a confirmation of topic from Bill Moran, I can
> make some flyers.  I will be up in Erie this weekend and I can bring them
> along, perhaps we can come up with a way to distribute some of the flyers.
> Maybe get some postings around locally.....

This talk should go over very well with newbies, so please advertise as
far and wide as is practical.

Thanks, folks.

> Chris

Bill Moran