[wplug-erie] July Meeting

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Fri Jul 2 16:25:35 EDT 2004

I second that.  I say we go ahead with the meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: bill at justbill.org [mailto:bill at justbill.org]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 4:15 PM
To: wplug-erie at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug-erie] July Meeting

I refuse to confirm one way or the othter :) .  I would say we are good to
go, I haven't seen so many people write to the board in a while.  Also,
welcome Cindy.  I would like to say yes, so I'm going to say yes.  I know
it's summer and everybody likes to enjoy their summers, so if you strongly
feel we shouldn't have this meeting, say so.  But I'm one vote for listening
to the other Bill tell us something interesting.

Bill
www.justbill.org

> Can someone confirm whether this meeting is a go or not?
>
> bill at justbill.org wrote:
>> I'm in this day as well.  July 11th is a Sunday so the  meeting would
>> have to be between 12-4.  Just to remind people, while we originally
>> planned
for July 10th, the library was taken on that day.  I'll be there though.