[wplug-erie] Planning Meeting Announcement

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Tue Jan 20 10:54:06 EST 2004

As initially discussed we will be holding the first planning meeting of the
NWPLUG/ErieLUG on January 31st from 2:30 to 4:30 pm in the Admiral Meeting
room at the Erie County Blasco Memorial Library.   If I can find some web
space (or if anyone has some to offer) I'd like to put up an announcement
regarding this meeting online, complete with maps, etc.  If anyone has any
suggestions or would like to assist in the creation of these pages, please
let me know.

See you all on the 31st.

Chris