[wplug-erie] ErieLUG web page

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Fri Feb 27 08:56:36 EST 2004

Tom,

WPLUG is already providing us with space on their server....

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: T Johnson [mailto:TRJ at linuxwaves.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 10:00 PM
To: /
Subject: [wplug-erie] ErieLUG web page

All, It was suggested to me (by Beth) that a URL should be included in the
flyers. Up until this point I can't say I remember seriously discussing the
ErieLUG page, as obvious a step as it it is. Has anybody had luck with one
particular free host? Or do we want to host it from inside our group,or a
paid host? Any suggestions? Tom

Tom's AutoQuote: "You have moved your Mouse, Windows will now Reboot"