[wplug-erie] What ever

JustBill bill at justbill.org
Wed Feb 18 18:19:41 EST 2004

Tony,

If you still at least read the archives, I don't see you still listed in the
subscriber list so I'm assuming your last statement in your reply is
accurate, that you will be alone, I feel I should still respond to this.

I'm very confused as to what I've done to offend you?  Did I not post on the
message board some thoughts I've had about the groups, and ask for everybody
to join in and participate for ideas?  Am I not allowed to seek outside
ideas.  I have a buddy who runs www.eriejeeppeople.com
<http://www.eriejeeppeople.com/>  and it is a very successful group.  I
asked him how he did this in Erie, I asked my roommate who has, of recently,
joined in dual booting and is interested in learning more about Linux (btw
he's a Poli-Sci major so I thought he'd have some good ideas on how to run a
group).  I've already mentioned that I asked my girlfriend about advice,
since she works in large office environment, on how to communicate as a
group.  Seems to me I am working at trying to be successful, while you are
working at complaining.  Yes we are 5 to 6 people in a room, but that's how
people get started. Yes I talked about agenda outside of the email
messaging, and when I thought I had some good ideas I SHARED them with the
group at large to get everybody involved.  I apologize if you think that I'm
out to get you or something, I'm not.  I'm not part of any conspiracy or big
government plot to take over the world, nor am I out to take over anything
for that matter.  Democracy sometimes means you don't always get what you
want (though I am confused as to what your not getting), and I'm sorry you
feel you're not getting what you want.

 I just hope that the other members of our very small community don't keep
seeing the glass half as empty as you do.  From the small amount of

Sincerely,

Just Bill

www.justbill.org <http://www.justbill.org/>

  _____