[wplug-erie] Sorry for the delay

erielug at bekit.net erielug at bekit.net
Fri Dec 10 11:26:01 EST 2004

Coppied from <a
href="http://erielug.org/archives/2004/12/10/sorry-for-the-delay/">the
website</a> and <a
href="http://forums.erielug.org/viewtopic.php?t=14">the forum</a>.

Sorry that I haven't been active the last few weeks. Life has been
hectic.

If anyone is familiar with <a
href="http://bekit.net/wp-content/Sarbanes_Grinch.png">Sarbanes
Oxley</a>, you will understand. I have been stressing at work with this
wonderful little regulation, and haven't had much time to think about
working on the ErieLUG.

So here is my current plan. Life is going to be crazy until the end of
this year, and I'm sure many others are busy with the holidays as well.
Because of this, I hope to kick things back off in the beginning of
next year. By then, the holidays will be winding down and Sarbanes
Oxley should be less of a monkey on my back.

I apologize for starting things up and then disappearing for a while - I
didn't expect to do this. If anyone else has more free time than I and
would like to start things sooner, please let me know. For now, I hope
everyone is doing well and I hope you each have a happy holiday season
and a great new year!