[wplug-erie] Hello from the 'burgh

Teodorski, Christopher Christopher.Teodorski at ddiworld.com
Thu Dec 2 12:06:24 EST 2004

Hello all,

I have officially relocated to Pittsburgh.  I have been talking to Beth Lynn online (because I'm very excited to start attending WPLUG again) and one of the things we have been discussing is organizing another planning meeting for ErieLUG.

I know when Brint announced that he was going to be driving the ship there was quite a bit of enthusiasm for the continuation of ErieLUG and I don't want to see that enthusiasm fade.  Perhaps we pick a place (to my knowledge everyone who has attended planning meetings has been of 'age') with some beer and we pick an evening (preferably a weekend) and start planning the future of ErieLUG?

Any takers?

Chris