[wplug-erie] Potential Talk for July 10

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Mon Apr 26 10:54:54 EDT 2004

Bill,

I tried to send you an e-mail from my personal account and it was rejected
because of another reverse lookup issue.  If you could whitelist my personal
account, I'd appreciate it.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Moran [mailto:wmoran at potentialtech.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 9:41 AM
To: wplug-erie at wplug.org
Subject: [wplug-erie] Potential Talk for July 10

Per the planning conversation on Saturday, I'll be doing a presentation on
July 10th.

If interest is good enough, it would be easier on my workload if I could
revamp/reuse a presentation from a past WPLUG meeting.  Topics from past
meetings are:
Security (Actually, coming up this weekend) Apache/PHP/Database Email
services with Postfix CVS FreeBSD

If one of those isn't interesting enough, then feel free to pipe in with new
ideas.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies