InstallFest entertainments (Re: [wplug-erie] Erie LUG Install Fest Signup & directions !)

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 23 04:26:17 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 18:32, Bill Moran wrote:

> Does this inclue Mille-Bournes?  If not, I can bring mine :)

Ooh. It doesn't, but I do know how to play Mille-Bournes, and I love it!
Bring it along, Bill!

I plan to bring Fluxx, Chez Geek (always popular), Twenty-Four (and a
Perl script that solves Twenty-Four puzzles), a couple Five-Hundred
decks (in case I can persuade some folks to play Ratscrew), and a couple
old classics.

Heck, we should keep this thread on-topic, I suppose. Don't we have some
OSS Linux games we can install on people's machines? Any suggestions?
Some networked games would be nice, seeing as we'd have a network handy.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org>